Brake discs and pads replacement – rear (both)
- Parts & Labour (unless stated)
- Standard brake pads (Eicher, Pagid or similar)
- VAT (if applicable)
- FREE call out (to your home or office)
- 12 month warranty on parts & labour
What are the symptoms?
- You experience vibration whilst braking.
- The car starts to pull to one side under braking.
- You notice (or are advised on an MOT) that the disc surfaces have developed scores, pit holes or cracks.
What happens? *
- Mechanic will inspect the brake discs.
- If necessary, the brake discs will be replaced along with new brake pads.
- Mechanic will check the brake system and, if deemed safe, will do a test drive.